How to Address my Parcel Before Shipping to Hong Kong?
It is important that you correctly address your package before collection or drop-off at your local postal depot, ensuring that your label is free of spelling errors and correctly formatted.
Below we have included guidance on how to correctly format an address label for Hong Kong:
- Write the name of the addressee on the top line
- The flat and floor numbers should be included on the second line
- The name of the building should be included on the third
- The building number and name of the street should be written on the fourth line
- The village name, town, or district should be capitalised on the fifth line
- HONG KONG, KOWLOON, or NEW TERRITORIES should be the bottom line of the address
In this example, the addressee lives in flat 32, on floor 17B, in the Mai Shun Building at 13-25 Kwai Cheung Road, in the province of Kowloon.
Flat 32, 17B
Mai Shun Building
13-25 Kwai Cheung Rd.